Job Title: Inside Technica Sales Specialist
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Marinette, WI
Status: Full Time
Provide proficient technical, sales, & administrative support relative to all activities involved in the diverse front-end sales functions of Winsert. Facilitate and participate in sales and engineering activities with internal departments. Will have close daily collaboration with Winsert’s customer base, Product Engineering, Outside Sales, Quality, and Customer Service.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Review customer specifications upon receipt of Request for Quote (RFQ).
- Assist Outside Sales and Product Engineering on all internal and external activities and correspondence.
- Assist Outside Sales with generating and delivery of proposals, quarterly surcharging, contracts, written communications, etc.
- Filing, record keeping within CRM and organization of engineering and sales records on Winsert’s internal networks.
- Proficiently work with ERP system and internal e-quote RFQ, item number setup, and new purchase order processes.
- Effectively interact with Winsert’s customer base on a daily basis through phone calls and email communication.
- Research competition and determine pricing strategies.
- Assist in the management of sales forecasts, account assignments & sales plan documents.
- Work within customer portals.
- Facilitate RFQ meetings with all applicable departments.
- Liaison between Outside Sales, Product Engineering, Quality and Customer Service Teams.
- Interact and work with outside vendors.
- Manage quarterly Metal Market Adjustment (MMA) calculations and documents.
- Analyze and understand internal costing prior to collaboration with Outside Sales on pricing strategies.
- Must possess the ability to collaborate across boundaries.
- Must possess the ability to work constructively in a cross-functional team.
- Adhere to Winsert Code of Conduct.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Be forward thinking and constantly looking for ways to improve processes and procedures.
- Accurately review and convert drawings from Metric to English.
- Process customer orders within ERP system.
- Compliance with all environmental, OSHA, and quality standards.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and other internal systems.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Project skills and database experience are a plus.
- Ability to efficiently function in fast-paced work environment.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to type proficiently.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and prioritize in a highly detailed and organized “team oriented” environment.
- Maintain exceptional confidentiality and security of all Winsert related information.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to actively move through office space to work with staff.
- Vision must be correctable to allow reading/viewing of documents and computer screen.
- Hearing must be correctable to allow extensive use of telephone and voicemail as well as participate in discussions among large groups.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree; Technical degree preferred.
- Must possess technical acumen.
- Inside Sales and/or Engineering related experience is a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional and courteous relationships with customers and co-workers.