Sales/Marketing AnalystApply Online
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Analyst
Reports to: Director of Sales & Marketing
Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Marinette, WI
Status: Full Time
Provide valuable marketing and sales support relative to all activities involved in the diverse front-end sales functions of Winsert. Facilitate and participate in sales, marketing, and technical activities with internal departments. Will have close daily collaboration with Director of Sales & Marketing, Inside Technical Sales, Product Engineering, Business Development, and Account Managers.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Conduct, gather, and present market research of traditional, emerging, and new potential markets to determine the viability of profitably selling into these new segments.
- Understand Winsert’s value proposition to help promote the company within the identified markets.
- Work as a part of the marketing team to increase Winsert’s brand awareness in new and existing markets through consistent and targeted marketing.
- Develop product marketing and sales materials for the global outside sales team to use in sales pursuits.
- Utilize professional knowledge in promoting sales and marketing activities for Winsert’s ever-growing product lines.
- Work with the Director of Sales & Marketing in creating marketing plan(s) to drive new and existing product sales.
- Develop, manage, and track marketing campaigns for effectiveness and to generate leads for the sales team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop technical content around the various product lines.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to implement and manage the overall Winsert marketing strategy.
- Engage Winsert’s target audiences through effective use of all appropriate media (website, social media, news media, etc.) to grow Winsert’s brand awareness.
- Analyze market data to monitor performance of the sales team and validate the quality of leads.
- Stay up to date on market trends and competitive landscapes across all identified segments.
- Lead and attend industry tradeshows and Winsert promotion events.
- As part of the marketing team, help manage Winsert’s website content as it relates to the various product lines.
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in the management of marketing plan documents.
- Facilitate marketing strategy meetings with the sales and marketing teams to ensure sales and marketing alignment.
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales & Marketing and the sales team on a regular basis to ensure marketing tactics and strategies are driving successful results.
- Interact and work with outside vendors and consultants as needed.
- Filing, record keeping, and campaign tracking within CRM.
- Must possess the ability to collaborate across boundaries.
- Must possess the ability to work constructively in a cross-functional team.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Interface with both internal and external customers.
- Possess general knowledge of the latest digital trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, and SEO as they relate to the overall marketing functions of Winsert.
- Be forward thinking and constantly looking for ways to improve processes and procedures.
- Compliance with all environmental, OSHA, and quality standards.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and other internal systems.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Project skills and database experience are a plus.
- Ability to efficiently function in fast-paced work environment.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to type proficiently.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and prioritize in a highly detailed and organized “team oriented” environment.
- Maintain exceptional confidentiality and security of all Winsert related information.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to actively move through office space to work with staff.
- Vision must be correctable to allow reading/viewing of documents and computer screen.
- Hearing must be correctable to allow extensive use of telephone and voicemail as well as participate in discussions among large groups.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years of experience; Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- Must possess technical acumen.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional and courteous relationships with customers and co-workers