Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Marinette, Wisconsin
Status: Full Time
- The ideal person for this job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He/she will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks, and providing support to co-workers.
- The ability to multi-task, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to this position.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Prepare, review, and monitor expirations of company Agreements for customers, vendors, and consultants.
- Coordinate domestic and foreign travel for staff and customers, as needed.
- Organize travel by booking flight reservations, lodging, and other accommodations and reservation needs as required.
- Aiding with incoming telephone calls and other communications.
- Greeting customers, visitors, and guests as needed.
- Assisting with customer, visitor, and guest reception as needed.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Handle confidential information responsibly.
- Bachelor’s degree plus three-five years of experience providing office support. High School Diploma or Associates Degree in relevant field of study plus five-seven years’ experience as an office assistant/administrator.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and comfortable working independently and with limited supervision.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office, email, and ability to navigate internet.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.