CNC Machine Operator – 2nd ShiftApply Online
Job Title: Machine Operator
Reports to: Machine Shop Supervisor
Department: Machine Shop
Location: Marinette, Wisconsin
Status: Full Time
This position works closely with the Machine Shop Supervisor to ensure that parts are manufactured properly in a timely manner per customer requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate CNC and auto lathe proficiently.
- Changing/indexing and honing tools, making minor machine offsets and adjustments in order to keep product specifications within desired tolerances listed on First Piece Check.
- Follow shop floor routings and blueprints.
- Demonstrate the ability to use the required gaging equipment to perform job duties.
- Orientation and stacking of parts.
- Using mathematics w/decimals and fractions.
- Producing parts with none to minimal scrap.
- Performing SPC charting / any other applicable data collection as required.
- Performing CILs as required.
- Must get along with others.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exercise good time management, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to use TCM, and SPC.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Requires exposure to machines and chemicals.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity and a normal range of hearing and vision (with or without correction).
- Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes for this position.
- Must be able to resolve problems on a daily basis handle multi-tasking and make effective decisions.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Basic math skills.
- Skill, ability, and work experience in machining is preferred, but not a must.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $23-$26 plus $0.75/hour Shift Differential!
- Bonus of $1,000 at one year anniversary & $1,500 at two year anniversary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- PTO – 2 weeks (80 hours)
- VTO (Volunteer Time Off) – 1 day (8 Hours)
- Paid Holidays – 12
- 401(k) match
- Employee Referral program – $750
- Employee Vehicle Affiliate Program
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement